Video: Annyalla Chicks shares experiences.
Annyalla Chicks owner Mr. John Mawer and hatchery manager David Little share their experiences on their new hatchery facility! Currently the hatchery can produce 500.000 birds with early feeding and fresh water, with the possibility to expand to 2.200.000 birds per week. We are very pleased with this successful setup and the trust from Mr. John Mawer and Mr. David Little!
- Producing 26 mln chicks/year
- Designed to quadruple its capacity (4x)
- Smart and hygienic hatchery design
- High level of Viscon automation systems
- Live Embryo Detection
- Stress-free chick processing line
- NEW > Gender sorting line